Who Can Legally Provide U.S. Immigration Law Services?

An attorney must be eligible to practice law in and be a member in good standing of the bar of the highest court of any state, possession, territory, commonwealth, or the District of Columbia in the United States. They must be licensed in the United States. Attorneys not admitted to practice in the United States are NOT legally authorized to practice or advise on U.S. Immigration Law matters.

Many times foreign attorneys (Immigration Consultants, Natarios) participate in the unauthorized practice of U.S. Immigration Law and provide incorrect advice that can further complicate your case and even hurt your chances permanently for obtaining authorization to work or visit the United States.

When seeking legal advice for your U.S. Immigration Law matters be sure that you are working with a licensed U.S. Immigration Lawyer, admitted to practice law in the United States, who is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

The attorneys of Richards and Kruger Immigration Law limit their legal practice to U.S. Immigration Law, are licensed to practice law in the United States, are Foreign Legal Consultants with the Bar Society of Upper Canada, and are members of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

Contact Us Today to speak with a Licensed U.S. Immigration Lawyer!