U.S. Permanent Residence (Green Card)

At Richards & Kruger we are experienced in helping employees, family members of U.S. Citizens, and family members of U.S. Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) obtain benefits under the Immigration and Nationality Laws of the United States.

We help employers obtain green cards for their employees, spouses obtain green cards for their spouses, children obtain green cards for their parents, and other qualifying individuals obtain U.S. permanent resident status (green cards).

Contact our office today to speak with an experienced and licensed U.S. Immigration Lawyer to assist you with Permanent Residence through employment or Permanent Residence through a family member.

Call us today at (647) 360-6224