U.S. Re-Entry Permits

At Richards & Kruger Immigration Law, we only handle legal matters that fall under the Immigration and Nationality Laws of the United States.

Our specialized practice has allowed us to gain particular expertise with the preparation, filing and successful adjudication of Reentry Permits (USCIS Form I-131) for U.S. Permanent Residents (green card holders).

Because of our proximity to the U.S. Canadian border, we are uniquely qualified to assist U.S. permanent residents residing in Toronto, Southern Ontario and all provinces of Canada to comply with reentry permit requirements.

No matter your need for a reentry permit, we can help you comply with Form I-131 instructions, reentry permit requirements, and enable you to successfully obtain a reentry permit. If you are a U.S. permanent resident and have questions about obtaining a re-entry permit, you must apply prior to leaving the United States.

Contact our office today to speak with a licensed U.S. Immigration Lawyer to determine if a re-entry permit is required for your situation.

Call us today at (647) 360-6224